Our English Chinese Translation is dedicated to US Companies converting their current products and services to Chinese customers.
As some stats supporting the strong need of a competent English to Chinese translation, please consider the following:
- 56% of Chinese adults respond best to advertising when it is presented after an English Chinese translation
- Minority newspapers are an inseparable part of the local minority community. They deliver news specifically geared to the needs and concerns of individual minority communities.
- The process of acculturation influences the Chinese consumer’s perception of direct marketing.
- While most consumers in the general market dismiss direct marketing materials as junk mail, Chinese – particularly immigrants — welcome it as a means of becoming a more informed consumer.
- Chinese households are 3.5 times more likely to respond to direct mail than non-Chinese;
- 72% say they always read their mail, including direct marketing;
- 60% of the direct mail sent to homes is in English
- 52% of the respondents speak only Chinese in their homes
With an estimated purchasing power of over 500 billion dollars, projected to grow to over 900 billion by 2007, the Chinese market is today the most rapidly expanding market in the United States. Chinese consumers have become a driving force in the largest national markets. There are currently over 34.5 million Chinese in the U.S., and their rate of growth is 5 times faster than that of the rest of the population combined a similar growth may be expected in the English to Chinese translation business. Indeed, by the year 2010, almost one person of every six living in the U.S. will be of Chinese descent.
What are you waiting for? We are ready to provide you a professional English Chinese translation and connect you to this amazing market.
to receive a quotation today!
Toll-Free: +1 (800) 790 36-80